Monday 8 October 2012

Cats Rule and Dogs Drool!

Hi. My name is Mew, and I have temporarily taken over this blog because Sunny the Dog is too busy sleeping to do his promised blog on the things he's thankful for. Just like a dog... sign up for the blog and leave all the work for the cats. 

I like Sunny, but he's too exuberant. It's a good thing he has me to keep him in line. His spelling needs work, but there're limits to my favour-doing deeds. Here's his list: 

My Thankful List - By Sunny MacCanine

1. Cats. I am thankful for cats. (I hope that gets them off my back)
2. Blankets
3. Dog Food. People food. Heck, all food! Have YOU fed a dog today? 
4. Elecktrik blankets! These are awesome :D
5. My mama. She's nice to me and to the cats. 
6. Chickun! OMG I LOVE CHICKUN! It was delicious! And I had this stuff called GRAYVEE, too. *Slurp*!
7. I love love love my St. Bernard toy. Makes a good pillow. 
8. Fences. I still don't understand what this is, but my mama says I'll love it. 

What are YOU thankful for? 

Dogs aren't terribly creative, are they? At least this one is sincere. *sigh*
~ Mew Mac (for Sunny Mac).

6 comments:

  1. :) I like Sunny's toy/pillow too.

    and GRAVY!... it makes the world taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gravy rocks.

    So do silver cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mew,

    You're not so smart. You don't even know how to spell kats.

    You're one to talk about sleeping . . .

    Does Sunny know there is a connection between his pet chickens and his chicken dinner? Don't tell him.

    I hope you all had a delightful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is LB going to take over the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you Mew and you are so kind to be doing this blog for lovely Sunny. Do you get to share the electric blanket too? My Minx shares mine and in the wee hours this morning she even got under the blankets she was so cold. Yes, she is spoilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sunny, where is your guest book widget??? Just wanna to say Hi you lovely creature, and Hi to Mew too.

    Huggles.

    ReplyDelete