Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sunny is off leash!

I have a yard! Zooooooooooooooooooooom! I can run run run. There are so many things to pee on. There are so many things to smell. I can't decide where to go first! My yard is huge! 

My mom introduced me around the yard today. She stayed outside with me and played. Run!!! I love to run!!! 

I thought mom was nuts, "introducing me to the yard", but when she let me out all by myself, I wasn't sure what to do. Was I allowed to go past the steps? I stood by the steps for a long time til she told me to 'okay...go!' and I went!!!

I ran and came back straight away. 

Mom was right. Fences are AWESOME.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A VERY happy puppeh! It's so wonderful! I think I'll leave the extra height on the poles until next summer. Am thinking I should cut them down a bit and then find strange things to put on the poles... knobs... rocks... something will come to me, I am sure...

      It's SO big in the back yard (that's the front). I think I'll have to make a fire pit back there now... :D

      Delete
  2. Brandy agrees. She loves her back yard! Running and smelling and peeing and pooping is where it's at. At least that's the ruff translation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word Sunny, that is one huge yard for you to play in. Mommy loves you very much to get that fence done for you. Big cuddles for mom me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out today's daily puppy. No wonder I got adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will likely require more baths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far no extra baths, but there has been some combing time... he had some burdocks stuck to his ears!

      Delete