Saturday 23 March 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I am two years old now!  I did not have a cake. I like cake, but I like Cheese Puffs more, so my mom got me those. 

I have a friend staying over. She might stay for all of spring break, she might just stay one more night. It all depends on what her family want to do. Her name is Fluffy. (Sometimes my mama calls me 'fluffy-butt' but we don't say that around her. She might get offended). 

Fluffy doesn't know about cats. She treats Mew like a dog and wants to play with him. She leaves him alone when he goes away from her, though. That's probably a good thing. Mew is kind of dramatic. She tries to chase Ladybug, which is kind of funny, since Ladybug is the Cat Defender of the household. She doesn't take any guff from dogs. When Fluffy bothers the cats I go get her, and bring her back to the couch. It's safer that way. Besides... she has me to play with, and I'm a lot of fun. 

Have a great weekend! It's Spring Break here, so I get to keep my mama for a whole week! 


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sunny. Cheese Puffs are good, but it would be better if your caretaker stuck a couple candles in a steak. Be sure to blow out the candles before you and Fluffy eat the steak though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Wow, two big years old. And cheese puffs. Is it the cheese or the crunch you like best? Do the cats like the cheese puffs too, or do they just lick the cheese off and leave a gooey mess [that's what Mattie's cats do]?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    Happy Birthday Sunny. I can't believe you're 2. Boy, time flies!

    Enjoy your Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got yourself one good mama, there, boy. And look at that she even imported some female companionship for ya. At two, I'm sure you can appreciate that, even though... well, lets just say that's a bit sad.

    Well, at least the other end still works, so enjoy the cheese puffs.

    HB, Buddy!

    MT C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Sunny. My word, you are a big boy now. Have fun with Fluffy and look after your mummy.

    ReplyDelete