Sunday 25 November 2012

Horses & Anniversaries


Sneaking up on a horse is quiet business. You must keep your nose down and your mouth closed... 

It helps if you keep your hind legs kind of stiff when you walk. If the horse sees you, he'll know you mean business. 


When you get next to the horse, bark REALLY loudly! 


I personally think this horse is deaf. No one could ignore a ferocious dog like me for very long otherwise! 


In other news, it's been one year since I came to live at my mom's house. It was a year ago today that I was dropped off on her front steps in my kennel. Wow. A lot has changed since then! I can sit, lie down, shake, high five and heel! I don't pee on furniture any more, I'm not scared of kennels or crates, and I don't chew up the house as much as I used to (with the exception of TimTams. Mmm.)

Then! 
Now!

Mom says I am the best early Christmas present she's ever gotten! :) 

9 comments:

  1. We kind of think of you as an early Christmas present for all of us around here, too, Sunny. :)

    And that is an excellent stalking technique, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee

    Wow! A year already. It sure doesn't feel a year has passed.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good sneaker, Sunny. Piglette doesn't sneak, she just runs up barking :)

    Time flies, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh . . . excellent stalking. I definitely agree that when stalking large game, it's always wise to choose one that's on the other side of a good fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stalk, little guy. We cats prefer our horses smaller. Those big ones are scary, and if you get on one, you have to hang on tight, which seems to bother the horse. No tellin about folks, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You got all that done in only one year? Marvelous! She is still trainable? Amazing! And what a change I see in your look. Much more relaxed and willing to challenge the largies of the world! Hope your next year is just as good.

    MT C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Goldie Sunny. We all love you too. You are looking so fantastic now, what a difference. I like the way you stalked that horse and agree, it must be deaf.
    You are beautiful and look after mummy cause she is the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That horse must be stone deaf! I remember when you got to your mom's (really? A year already?!)... So glad you're here, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful anniversary. We're so glad you're here. :D

    ReplyDelete